Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Internet Marketing Tips - You can learn from the Super Bowl

Did you watch the Super Bowl? I know that not everyone is a sports fan, but if you miss the game, missed most of the marketing of the wall that I have ever seen. I laughed harder in some of the ads I laughed television situation comedies. These guys probably spent from your marketing budget wisely. Not only the issue of mass advertising on major television scene was there, but took advantage of it by knowing in a product that only had it. I mean, Charlie Brown, all the characters, complete with Coca-Cola? Absolutely brilliant.

Okay, and what can we learn from the Super Bowl? Well, apart from advertising was not the Tom Petty show through. Unlike other half sample was a very very good. I could actually hear Tom singing voices were clear, the game was finished, was the solid performance ... everything was perfect. When my wife said it was really fun to watch.

This is what your advertising should. Should be fun to read, do some form of advertising you. And if you do videos and send your videos to YouTube, so you can better ensure that the videos you send to watch, funny.

Marketing is not about giving your perspective a sales pitch. Marketing is to be the potential customers an experience where you feel sold. Take the tire store where the squirrels are in the middle of the road and almost overwritten with an oncoming car. The spot was a scream. I felt that I was sold. But let's not kid ourselves ... I will not forget the Bridgestone tires. I had never heard of them until the Super Bowl.

That is the brilliance of the ads do not sell, but entertaining. If you do, then you have a very good opportunity to sell your product, because like the prospect of not pushing the product from the throat to feel. And with effective advertising must not be intrusive. Some of the biggest announcements in the history of television advertising was fun and not for sale.

So if you sat on your next campaign, as well as entertaining to write your opinion instead of selling.

You may be surprised by the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment